Electriq is seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead the development of commercial scale genset for the off grid/back up markets. As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the success of the company by driving the development of new products and improving existing ones. You will work closely with the R&D team, business development and sales teams, and other stakeholders to ensure that Electriq's products meet market needs and are competitive in the clean energy industry. You will be responsible for overseeing the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to launch, ensuring successful product delivery that meets customer and business requirements.
- Lead the product development process of our innovative multidisciplinary solution from concept to mass deployment.
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps based on market and customer insights.
- Work closely with Business and Marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies, including product positioning, messaging, and pricing.
- Collaborate with R&D, and other cross-functional teams to define product requirements, features, and specifications, and ensure product delivery meets business and customer requirements.
- Act as a product expert and provide training and support to the sales team, customers, and partners.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies and incorporate them into company product development plans.
- Manage product budgets and timelines.
- BSc/ MSc degree in engineering, science, or a related field – advantage.
- Minimum 7 years of product management experience in a multidisciplinary company, preferably in the clean energy, capital equipment or related industries.
- Demonstrated success in launching and managing successful products throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Knowledge of the clean energy market and experience with hydrogen-based technologies – a significant advantage.
- Understanding of customer needs and ability to translate them into product requirements
- Ability to identify and assess potential risks and opportunities for new product development.
- Proven track record of meeting product development goals and metrics.
- Experience working in a startup environment, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and an ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment – advantage.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including R&D, sales, and marketing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent English written and verbal, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed.