We are seeking a highly motivated Office Manager to join our team at Electriq. The Office Manager will be responsible for managing a range of services and providing the necessary support to ensure a high-quality and efficient running of our office in Tirat HaCarmel (~30 employees and keep growing).
As the Office Manager, you will oversee many different aspects of the company's operations, ranging from day-to-day office maintenance to managing suppliers and service providers. You will also work closely with the Finance and HR departments and have a significant influence on the company culture.
The successful candidate will be someone who is positive, energetic, self-driven, organized, and a quick problem solver. You should be someone who loves people and enjoys both the details and the big picture.
The position will be based in Tirat HaCarmel near Haifa and will require working in the office 5 days a week.
- Ensuring smooth daily operations of the office by overseeing logistics and supplies, including food, office equipment, IT, deliveries, parking and other services.
- Managing office cleaning and maintenance service providers to ensure a clean and safe work environment.
- Planning and controlling the office budget, including expenses related to supplies,maintenance, and events.
- Owning the employee attendance time reporting process by ensuring that time reports are submitted properly and on time, and managing the time reporting system.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for employees, including flights, accommodations, insurance, and expense reports.
- Providing administrative support to the CEO and company managers as needed.
- Providing back-office support to the Finance team, including assistance with invoices, payments, and travel expenses reimbursement.
- Working closely with HR to plan and execute employee welfare activities, support new employee onboarding and offboarding, and manage other processes related to the employee lifecycle.
- Handling office visits by press, customers, investors, and other guests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Managing relationships with vendors and service providers, searching for new suppliers, and handling procurement, orders, and invoices.
- Performing other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Previous experience as an Office Manager or in a related administrative role in a startup/hi-tech/tech industry.
- A people person and team player, motivated by helping others, positive and energetic.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Attention to details as well as ability to see the big picture.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Positive and proactive attitude, ability to make things happen.
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
- An academic degree is an advantage.
- Complete knowledge of MS-Office, experience with ERP systems – advantage.