The main role of the Product Engineer is to lead the product from the design stage at the development department to the product's end-of-life. The role includes responsibility for configuration, management of change instructions (ECO), writing engineering documents, handling exceptions, product improvement and CR processes.
Provide solutions for product engineering vis-à-vis development, production, technical support, and service.
Support subcontractors and production sites – certification training, line infrastructure training, engineering problem solving, production support, support for transfer from development to production (NPI)
• Involvement in the product development process and participation in the BOM definition, and responsibility for the production and assembly processes.
• Leading DFX processes in diverse types of product and manufacturing technologies.
• Responsibility for the Product Portfolio, including all engineering and production documentation.
• Modelling and drawing of the parts of the product and its assembly
• Leading the Engineering Change Process (ECR-ECO).
• Writing product specifications
• ECO, BOM Transfer of all information from development to the various production stakeholders
• Engineering support throughout the product lifeycle.
• Improving product performance and streamlining production and assembly processes.
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering – Mandatory
Experience in Solidworks – a must
At least 5 years of professional experience
Track record as a leading and experienced engineer, with a systemic vision and process understanding.
Knowledge and experience in the serial / mass production of consumer goods / water / multi-disciplinary high-tech.
Leadership and management capabilities in a matrix structure
Knowledge of engineering product portfolios
Multidisciplinary project management at OEM providers
English at a very good level