Leading control systems in the Systems Development department, reporting to the Systems Development Manager.
Scope: Definition and development of control circuits, development of RT software for communication and operation of I/O components, embedding systems, implementation, roll-out and operation of systems in the operating environment and delivery to the customers. Collaborating with development engineers, transferring development to production and to customers.
• Control design of complex systems – working with analog and digital control circles, electric drive, relative gauges
• Work with elementary communication protocol
• Design and development of a block diagrams, and description of system operation
• Design and development of an algorithms for process control
• Programming of (PLC) controllers, HMI programming and the domain of SCADA and instrumentation
• Documentation, commissioning, and validation tests for system resilience based on system requirements.
• Power circuit design and switching
Command & Control/Electronics Engineer
5+ years of experience in propulsion, control, and electromechanics
Experience in programming PLC controllers
Experience in programming HMI systems
Extensive knowledge of industrial electricity
Experience in algorithms and system architecture
Experience working with subcontractors
English at a very good level